Thursday, July 24, 2014

Oh Baby! It's Time to Party!

     Why hello there my darlings! I hope you are all enjoying your day, or night (depending on where you are in the world). If you haven't been watching the calendar and counting down the seconds like I have, I'm going to let you in a little secret -- MY BABY SHOWER IS NEXT WEEKEND!! Clearly, I'm super excited. I don't know, to me the baby shower signifies the last big hurrah before baby arrives, so the fact that my shower is in like 9 days really excites me about what comes next. (If you still want to take a peak at /order off of our registries click Here (Amazon) and Here (Target).)
   Now, I'm not going to get into too much prep talk -- that'll come next week but I do have one really, really, really important question to ask: WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?!?!?! I've narrowed down some choices but need YOUR help to decide. Cast a vote for your favorite down in the comments :D

1)

 
2)

 

3)

 

4)

 




2 comments: